Thursday, June 21, 2007

Markers!



I was playing with markers today at ... work ... And yeah, 1st one's a random 50's chick, cuz 50's dresses are sooo pretty and fun (plus a clean-ish version beside it), and the 2nd one's Gainsborough's Pinkie, stylized (and by memory ... so not completely accurate) I messed up the eyes completely, but marker mistakes are permanent so I couldn't fix em ;_;









And a few life drawings that looked decent enough, considering how little practice I've been getting ...

7 comments:

Akali Singh said...

heather thats pretty freakin wkd man

Vicky said...

...WOW. Your stuff is absolutely amazing. And :P you may have said your life drawing is out of touch earlier, but geez!! Come to VFS and you're gonna blow everyone away, hahaha :P cuz your life drawings are looking awesome!

Kadi Fedoruk said...

YAY new stuff!!!

Who's going to VFS?

I LOVE OLD CLOTHES. Now i want to draw them tooo...

are we still on for watching old awesome movies next weekend?

Heather McDonald said...

Thanks, Singha!

Aw, thanks Vicky ^_^ The next life drawing day's this Monday, the 5th, so be sure to email me if you're interested in going.

Don't think it's gonna be happening this weekend, KD, I'll let you know when though!

Heather McDonald said...

Correction: this Monday, the 9th, not the 5th! I'm silly

JO REID said...

you're a classy dame heather

Heather McDonald said...

Thank you, Jo :)