Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More old doodly-doos

I was flipping through last semester's sketchbook and thought I'd post a few I like, and might like to fix & finish if I ever get around to it:

First, random girl .... I like it cuz it's purty, but I needs to fix the icky anatomy flaws sometime.... and I'm sure she'd appreciate another hand.



Book-version of Howl, doodled while watching Howl's Moving Castle. Oh yeah. And a nose.




These guys were doodled separately, but I thought they looked good together ... the odd couple kinda thing. (I've been told she looks a bit like 355 from Y: The Last Man) I need to draw more dreads.





One of many versions of Holly Short.





Luke from Tales of the Abyss.

Next time, I'll post something new, I promise ;)

4 comments:

Kadi Fedoruk said...

oh, heather. I love your ability to draw men. Makes me want to rent movies with hawt men and draw them. Or call you and make you lend me some.

Yes. carygrantfredastaireclinteastwood.

Heather McDonald said...

Yeeessss.
gregorypeckclarkgablepiercebrosnan.

Muhahaha.
(must do a movie night sometime! XD)

Kadi Fedoruk said...

^YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS we MUSSSSSST.

Regless said...

Wow I should really start checking th blogs more often. Good stuff, the random girl looks somewhat like Katara... Ah LUKE! So cool and well done too.