Thursday, April 26, 2007

Flash Animations

Here's a dialogue assignment, first time using cutouts this year.



And another one, older. Just practicing lip synch in this one, there's not much real animation, and it's pretty messy .... The sound clip is Cary Grant from Arsenic and Old Lace, by the way.

And for our special effects assignment. I wanted to do it traditionally, with pencil and paper, but I wasted a lot of time with my first idea (I wanted to do a campfire, with a bucket of water being thrown onto it .... but it was a little too ambitious....)

Yeah, that's it for now.

Once I figure out what format to convert my videos to so that Youtube will play them, I'll post more of my traditional stuff ..... they're a lot better, me no flash pro yet .... that's what I'll be doing this summer :D

No comments: